NEW Kappa K’MISSION Side Cases
Have you been looking for a pair of high-quality metal panniers for your adventure or touring motorcycle but at an affordable price? Well here they are!
The NEW Kappa Monokey® K’MISSION side cases entirely made in Italy from an original and patented design with the same construction quality & materials as our superb K'FORCE range .
- Mechanically finished natural aluminium
- Stainless steel hinges
- Technopolymer for the profiles & belt-strap loops - but with a simpler design with a lower cost to match!
Available from just £464.99 retail for a Pair of Monokey® K’MISSION side cases 36 litre each with a natural aluminium finish and also available in the Black Line . Both are equipped with matching lock cylinders plus a third matching lock cylinder for mounting a separate top-case
- The cases are detached from the side frame by turning an internal button that is equipped with a cable system (patent pending), It is not necessary use the button to attach the cases
- The strength and structure of the hinge allows the lid to be opened completely, without the use of straps or retention cables which could produce a “guillotine” effect.
- Four belt-strap loops integrated into the structure of the lid, set into the contoured lid to give an elegant shape to the whole case
- Compatible with the tubular side-case holders KL, KLR, KLO, KLOR
- designed to match Kappa K'FORCE Monokey® top cases